With the WC5 water chiller units they will default to their "Intelligent" Mode which in some environments wont provide the proper cooling needed for the laser tube (such as in a warm area or garage)
Below will be the steps which you can turn off Intelligent mode and switch to Constant Mode which will force the chiller to cool to a certain temperature and stay at that point.
To switch from intelligent mode to constant mode you may follow the steps below
1. Press and hold “▲” button and “SET” button for 5 seconds
2. Until “00” is displayed
3. Press “▲” button to select the password “08”
4. Press “SET” button to enter menu setting
5. Press “▲”button until F3 is displayed
6. Press “▼” button to change the data from 1 to 0. (1 would be intelligent mode and 0 would be constant mode)
7. Press “RST” button to save the modification and exit setting
Once that is complete you can then use the step below to set the temperature it will be set to using the steps below
Over the next few minutes you should see the display for temperature start to lower to the temperature set and stay there.
Still having Issues?
Please create a Support Ticket by using the button below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating you've done all previous troubleshooting steps.
- When submitting via an e-mail you may attach any pictures, videos and project files needed for support to see.
- When submitting a ticket using the button below please either respond to the automated generated email stating we have received the ticket with your pictures, videos and project files or upload these to a Google Drive or Dropbox folder and include this link within the support ticket "Your Issue" dialog upon creation.