The following article is to help customers unbox their machines and perform the initial set up.
- Prepare Work Space: You will need an open and level work space to place your laser cutter. A sturdy table with room for the machine(66” x 34” x 12”) is recommended. Be sure the table is free of clutter and can support a minimum of 300lbs (the machine itself weighs 176 lbs).
2. Place Box: Due to weight set the box as close to the work area as possible. Flatten the metal tabs on the bottom of the crate. There are a total of 16 tabs, 5 on the front and back and 3 on the sides.
- Carefully remove the Cover.
4. Remove the Foam Packaging from the Top and Sides.
5. Lift the Machine with your lifting buddy and place it into the Work Area.
For simplicity we divided the assembly into seven easy steps.
- Remove Protective Foam
- The first is located below the tube shelf.
- The second is located under the laser tube, accessible from behind the tube shelf.
2. Locate & Remove Zip Ties
3. Connect the Exhaust System
An exhaust fan is required to be connected and on whenever a job is run on your laser. A properly installed exhaust fan removes smoke and fumes from the case and exhausts them to the outside of the building or a fume extractor.
- A. Install Exhaust Flange: Use the provided flange bolts to install the ducting collar on the rear of the machine.
- B. Position Ducting: Place your 4” ducting over the Exhaust Port located at the back of the machine and hold. Secure with 4” ducting clamp.
- C. Attach Exhaust Fan: Secure the free end of the ducting to the exhaust fan. Repeat the ducting and clamping process in the other side of the exhaust fan and plug in the fan into the bottom power plug marked “exhaust” on the back of your Muse Titan machine.
- D. Ventilate Outside or to Fume Extractor: Set the open end outside of a window or to a fume extractor. Check your system for leaks and be aware that the protective housing is not designed to be airtight; the front grill is designed to allow an exhaust system to draw fresh air though the work area.
- E. Connect to Power: Plug the power cord from the exhaust fan power into the plug marked “exhaust fan” on the back of your Muse Titan.
Note: Accessories plugged into the back of your Titan will only turn on when the laser is fired (as intended).
4. Preparing Water Reservoir
- Use the provided funnel to fill the water reservoir with 1 liter of distilled water before starting the machine.
5. Preparing the Air Compressor
- Connect one end of the air tube into the air fitting on your machine and the other to the air compressor.
6. Connect the Titan's Power Cable.
Still having Issues?
Please create a Support Ticket by using the button below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating you've done all previous troubleshooting steps.
- When submitting via an e-mail you may attach any pictures, videos and project files needed for support to see.
- When submitting a ticket using the button below please either respond to the automated generated email stating we have received the ticket with your pictures, videos and project files or upload these to a Google Drive or Dropbox folder and include this link within the support ticket "Your Issue" dialog upon creation.