The Titan comes with the 2.0” lens and 2” air assist cone by default. If you purchase another lens to use, then both the lens and air assist cone need to be replace. If you have not purchased the corresponding cone make sure to do so before attempting to replace the lens or else right damage to the machine.
- Remove the lens. The lens can be removed by prodding the lens forward. A clicking sound can be heard indicating the lens can now be slid out of it’s position.
- Remove the air assist cone. The 2” air assist cone can be removed simply by twisting the cone counter-clockwise to unscrew it.
Installing the New Lens and Air Assist Cone:
- Insert the New Lens. Slide the new lens into the mount until it clicks into place.
- Install the set screw. Thread the M3 screw into the air assist cone and tighten.
- Install the cone. Insert the Cone into the air assist cone mount, then tighten the set screw in place using the provided hex key.
Please Note: This replacement method is for 1.5”, 2.5”, and 5” lenses.
Still having Issues?
Please create a Support Ticket by using the button below or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you've done all previous troubleshooting steps.
- When submitting via an e-mail you may attach any pictures, videos and project files needed for support to see.
- When submitting a ticket using the button below please either respond to the automated generated email stating we have received the ticket with your pictures, videos and project files or upload these to a Google Drive or Dropbox folder and include this link within the support ticket "Your Issue" dialog upon creation.